Letters of Caiaphas to sanhedrin (32AD)


These are two Ancient Reports we found from the Archives of constantinople which is called Archko volume.

These are the reports or letters by Ciaphus to sanhedrin . These are not added as Scripture,  but good for Reading. This may be authentically written by Caiaphas.

There are two reports 

1]Report on Execution of  Jesus

Caiaphas writes to sanhedrin regarding Execution of Jesus on AD 32 around april 1 about Jesus due to his misbelief.

He speak against Jesus Saying,

The most I knew of this man was from outside sources. Nor was it because he claimed to be King of the Jews, nor because he said he was the Son of God—I would that he were—nor because he prophesied or ignored the holy temple. No, nor all of these combined. There is a cause, and a more weighty matter, back of all these things that controlled my action in the matter. Therefore, I hope you will investigate strictly on legal principles the reasons that I may give.

Later he Misunderstoods Jesus and he added false accusation and  Said in this letter,(note: Some are also recorded Johns Gospel)


This mode of making atonement was ordained of God and revealed to Mosesbut if man has nothing to do but to repentthe disease carries its own remedy with it
Look at the first booksection 3: 'And God said to Abrahamby his own mouththat each and all that were circumcised by the cutting of the prepuce should be saved.
Nowif this is not trueGod must go against His own contractviolate His own promisesas well as deceive the faith and cheat the obedience of His own childrenThis is all soif Jesus's teaching be truefor he sets up table as the seal of God.

Note: Circumcision is temporary to be saved till the Christ died on cross. Isaiah prophecied that by his stripes we were healed and later said by he wounded for our iniquities in order that we should be saved.

I refer you to section 10division first [exodus], where God said to Moses that He had changed the lawsconverted the elements for the protection of His peopleand with His own arm had delivered them out of a strong compactand that they might rememberand that the generation to be born might remember and never forget to trust in Him when in dangerHe said that once every year we should roast a  lamband eat it with unleavened breadand this should be the sign that we would trust in Him in all times of danger
Now Jesus teaches that common bread and wine are to be used instead thereof-a thing unheard of.

Note: Passover is the festival celebrated during the jews came out of Egypt.
But in AD 32 april 4, Jesus became the Passover Lamb and died in cross for our sake.

And paul says, We should celebrate passover not in old unleaven bread, but the Communion the Body and Blood, like wine as Blood and bread as body. Read 1 cor 5:7-8.


Jesus calls himself the Son of Godclaims to have been born of almahthat he and his Father are one-they are equal.

Note: Moses and all Prophets prophecied that Messiah will be the son of God

2]Report on Resurrection of  Christ

When Caiaphas came to know that Christ had Ressuructed from the Dead . He had a doubt wheter it is true or not so he had sent a letter on Ressuruction.

He wrote,__In this state of conscious dread I remained investigating the Scriptures to know more about the prophecies concerning this man, but found nothing to satisfy my mind.

 I locked my door and gave the guards orders to let no one in without first giving me notice. While thus engaged, with no one in the room but my wife and Annas, her father, when I lifted up my eyes, behold Jesus of Nazareth stood before me. My breath stopped, my blood ran cold, and I was in the act of falling, when he spoke and said, ‘Be not afraid, it is I. You condemned me that you might go free. This is the work of my Father. Your only wrong is, you have a wicked heart; this you must repent of. This last lamb you have slain is the one that was appointed before the foundation; this sacrifice is made for all menYour other lambs were for those who offered them; this is for all, this is the last; it is for you if you will accept it. I died that you and all mankind might be saved.’ At this he looked at me with such melting tenderness that it seemed to me I was nothing but tears, and my strength was all gone. I fell on my face at his feet as one that was dead. When Annas lifted me up Jesus was gone, and the door still locked. No one could tell when or where he went.____

Note:

Paul said in epistle to corinth that Jesus met cephas and later the twelve . There is some problems with that point the problem is Paul said Cephas (Peters another name) then twelve (The phrase twelve may mean Apostles but Judas had hanged himself and If  Jesus first met Cephas , who were the twelve?

But this letter contains some truth the fact is some Prophecies regarding Jesus is not fulfilled now will be fulfilled in his second coming. SAME WAY Barnabas also told that not all are fulfilled which means there is a second coming


Click here for Translation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Epistle of Paul to Alexandria

There was a Small  Epistle said to Be written By Paul, Just like Loadecians Called Epistle of Paul to Alexandrians. There is also a Forged E...

Highest Viewed Post